Cauldron Bubble Stamp Set
The Cauldron Bubble Stamp set in the Holiday catalog is too cute to resist. With three great sentiments and eight line art images, is the perfect set to create these little treat bags for school age kid parties and your trick or treaters.
I also couldn’t resist trying out the new copper glimmer paper from the Joyous Noel 6×6″ Glimmer paper pack for this project. Guess what – it’s not just for Christmas! It was one of my Top Ten Picks from the Stampin’ Up 2018 Holiday Catalog.
It looks great with a layer of the Black Foil paper that is also in the Holiday Catalog.
How To Make the Tag
- Punch a starburst from the Toil & Trouble Designer Series paper with the star pattern.
- Punch a 2 1/4″ circle from the Black Foil paper.
- Using your big shot and the next size circle framelit, cut a circle from the Joyous Noel copper glimmer paper.
- Glue these three layers together as shown above using multipurpose glue. Set aside to dry. When dry, punch a hole in the top of the tag.
- Thread the Black Glitter Organdy Ribbon through the punched hole.
- Tie a piece of baker’s twine in a bow around the ribbon and slide on a spider tricket. (The Halloween Night twine I used is retired but I will list a suitable substitute in the supply list.)
- On a piece of whisper white card stock, stamp the cauldron, cat, frog, ghost, and trick or treat sentiment with memento ink.
- Color images with Stampin’ Blends.
- Fill candy bag with candy of your choice and tie with twine.
- Cut out your images with the matching framelits. I punched the sentiment out with a retired punch.
- Attach the images to the tag with dimensionals.
Get a Free Gift with Your Order
If you spend $50 or more in my online store, I will also send you a free gift of the Red Rhinestone basic jewels. ($7 Value!) Make sure to use the hostess code MZQNY7WU when ordering, unless you order $150 or more, than you don’t have to use the hostess code. You can use the Stampin’ Rewards yourself and still get the free gift. This hostess code offer code is good until September 29th, 2018.
Dashing Along Host Promotion
Do you love gorgeous Designer Series Paper? Right now, if you buy $250 USD in product in my online store, you will earn the exclusive Dashing Along Designer Series Paper for FREE. This offer ends on September 30, so don’t wait! Get ready to take advantage of this exciting offer today!
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Don’t forget to check out my Giveaways page and remember to shop with me to earn free stamp sets.
3 thoughts on “Cauldron Bubble Trick or Treat Bag Project”
So cute! I love the Copper Glimmer paper as an accent!
Thanks. I love that glimmer paper or anything copper! lol