“A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees.” -Amelia Earhart
Enjoy Life Stamp Set
This stamp set is another Stampin’ Up winner in my book. It is one of My Top Ten New Stampin’ UP! Products for 2018’s Annual Catalog.
The way that the images are in silhouette are awesome. I think this would work well with a Brusho background as well. But for today, this card was kept simple.
This is a good card for a beginner as it is all stamping in one color. There are not many supplies involved either. Sending this bright sunny card will definitely make someone’s day!
How To Make It
- Cut a card base out of Basic Black Card Stock measuring 4 1/4″ x 11″ and scored at the 5 1/2″ mark. Fold it on the score line.
- Cut next layer out of Mango Melody Card Stock measuring 4″ x 5 1/4″. Attach to card front using your favorite adhesive.
- Cut the last layer out of Pineapple Punch Card Stock measuring 3 3/4″ x 5″.
- Stamp the images as shown above in black Stazon ink. Attach to card front.
- Add rhinestone jewels for a bit of bling.
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Don’t forget to check out my Giveaways page to enter to win a paper pumpkin prize pack. If you like today’s card and post, I would love it if you would share it through you favorite social network! Leave me a comment. I love to hear what you think.
Use the July Hostess code below when you order to receive a free gift of the Leaf Trinkets embellishments ($8 value) from the annual catalog with a $50 or more order.
When you shop with me, you can earn FREE stamp sets. Click Star Customer Rewards to find out more.
Check out the awesome deals going on right now on Stampin’ Up’s Clearance Rack. Available while supplies last.