Coloring the Vellum
Hey there paper crafters! Today’s card features the Painted Glass Bundle as well as the Graceful Glass Vellum from Stampin’ Up. Can you tell that I am having a good time playing with it?
Using various colors of the Stampin’ Blends markers, this sympathy card is colored on the backside of the vellum to make it look more like painted stained glass. It is a much softer look than doing it on the front side. A simple basic black frame cut using the thinlits adds a bit of interest with the sentiment. The butterfly was also stamped in memento ink and colored with the Stampin’ Blends. If you haven’t ordered these markers yet, you are missing out on how simple they make coloring and blending. The coordination makes it so easy!
The butterfly was colored from the inside out with Daffodil Delight Light, then Daffodil Delight Dark and finally the Pumpkin Pie Light. It blends so naturally.
First Time Paper Pumpkin Subscriber?
Get your first month of paper pumpkin for 50% off! Make sure you use code BLOOM818 when you sign up. The code is good from July 11th- August 10th. This is a great way to try out Paper Pumpkin!
Not sure what Paper Pumpkin is? It is a monthly craft kit subscription created by Stampin’ UP! It costs $19.95 per month, shipping included.
- Every kit includes an exclusive stamp set that you can use over and over!
- At least one Classic Stampin’ Spot arrives with every kit. The colors don’t repeat in a 12-month period, making it easy to build a collection of colorful ink spots.
- New subscribers receive a Paper Pumpkin clear block (size D) with their first kit to help them get started and use throughout their subscription.
- Paper Pumpkin is an incredible value! In addition to sending you an exclusive stamp set and ink spot(s), we include everything you need to make awesome projects like cards, home décor, gift packaging, and more. For example, our card kits (6+ per year) always include 8 cards—at least!
- It’s flexible! You can suspend (for a month) or cancel at anytime.
- Since all the prep work is done, the projects take a shorter time to complete, making it the perfect on-the-go craft. Heading out of town? Grab a kit to put together during your downtime. Each monthly project fits in one little box so you can take it anywhere!
- You get a surprise in your mailbox every month. (Who doesn’t love happy mail?)
- Every month, we share a video to quickly demonstrate how to assemble each kit so that you can pass it along to your subscribers. Just go to Paper Pumpkin How To link to our YouTube channel.
- Create the monthly project by following the instructions included with the kit, or if you’re feeling the urge to get a little creative, head on over to our Pinterest page and get inspired by our subscribers’ brilliant monthly projects.
- Every subscriber has exclusive access to our selection of past kits. So, when a kit runs out, you can buy more—either as a full kit or a refill (without stamp set and ink). Past kits are available while supplies last.
- You’ll love the kits! That’s our promise to you. If you’re not satisfied, call us at 1-800-STAMP UP and we’ll take care of you.
Want to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin and get some happy mail? CLICK HERE to subscribe.
How To Become A Stampin’ Up Demonstrator
This offer from Stampin’ Up is just too good to pass up! Right now, though July 31st, when you sign up as a new demonstrator, you can get 10 FREE additional ink pads in your starter kit. That is an added value of $67.50. The starter kit is $99 for $125 worth of products, and we throw in business supplies and free shipping as an added bonus. (You’ll think your birthday came early when your Starter Kit arrives!) So don’t wait. Click here to find out more information on how to Join My Team.
If you join my team this month, you can preorder the Color Your Season bundle in your starter kit. It is currently only available for demonstrators. Check it out Here.
Also, when you sign up now, you will be eligible to sign up to attend Stampin’ Up’s OnStage in Orlando, Florida. The event is November 8 – 10, 2018. It is the company’s 30th anniversary so it will surely be a great party and celebration.
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Don’t forget to check out my Giveaways page and remember to shop with me to earn free stamp sets. Use the July Hostess code when you order to receive a free gift from me.
4 thoughts on “Painted Glass Sympathy Card”
Pretty card. This set is on my wish list!
Love this contemporary use of this bundle. TFS! I think I will have to show at a stamp camp – you will get credit. 😉 Now I have to purchase the bundle – wasn’t going to, but…..
Thanks so much Sue! Glad you liked the card and have fun with your Stamp Camp.