Get ready to celebrate Easter and/or Mother’s Day with a lovely card made with the Blossoming Basket Bundle from Stampin’ UP. The bundle is a level 2 Sale-a-bration item (#147505 for clear mount) that is FREE when you purchase $100 in my online store.
But here is a way that you may be able to get it completely FREE! As a special thank you to all my customers and blog readers, I am giving away one of these bundles!
Blossoming Basket Bundle Giveaway Rules
HOW TO ENTER:
- Fill out entry form below
- Contest begins March 15, 2018 and ends March 31, 2018
- 1 winner will be chosen at random
- The winner will receive a Clear Mount Blossoming Basket Bundle that includes the Blossoming Basket Clear-Mount Stamp Set and the Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Impressions™ Embossing Folder
- Please only one entry allowed per name and address
- No purchase is necessary to win
- The number of entries determines the odds of winning
- Shipping of the prize is free
- All entrants must live in the USA
- You must be over the age of 18 to enter
- The winner will be notified by email on April 1st and announced in a future blog post. By entering, you agree to have your name and state posted in that future blog post. (example: Jane Doe, NJ)
Don’t forget to share this post with your stamping friends and consider signing up for email updates of blog posts at the bottom of this page so you won’t miss out on any other upcoming giveaways and offers.
To make this card:
- Start with the Daffodil Delight card base from the Tutti-Fruitti Cards & Envelopes Sale-a-bration pack (item #147242 FREE with a $50 ORDER)
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Card Stock to 2 1/2″ x 5 1/2″. Using the Big Shot, run it through with the Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Impressions™ Embossing Folder.
- Cut a piece of the Tutti Fruitti 6″ x 6″ DSP in the Peekaboo Peach dot print to 3 1/2″ x 5 1/2″.
- Using the “Celebrate” from the Celebrate You Thinlet Dies, cut it out on the Big Shot on a piece of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.
- Stamp the basket image from the Blossoming Basket Stamp Set with black memento ink on a piece of Whisper White card stock. Color the basket with the Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends. Color the roses with the Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends. Color the leaves with the Old Olive Stampin’ Blends and finally color the butterfly with the Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends.
- Fussy cut the basket out with paper snips.
- Attach the Peekaboo Peach piece to the front of the card with multipurpose liquid glue.
- Attach the Basket weave piece on top of the that with multipurpose liquid glue.
- Attach the basket image to the right front of the card with glue.
- Attach the butterfly to the upper right with a stampin’ dimensional.
- Attach the “Celebrate” piece with glue overlapping the basket slightly.
- Make a bow from the Old Olive 3/8″ Mini Chevron Ribbon and attach to the basket handle with a glue dot.
Super Paper Pumpkin Deal!
Here are the details!
WHAT’S INSIDE YOUR MONTHLY BOX?
With Paper Pumpkin, you’ll save time and money while you build a collection of crafting supplies. Every month you’ll receive a unique stamp set with an ink spot (that won’t repeat a color in a 12-month period). In no time at all, you’ll have a variety of stamps and ink to use on other projects. In addition, your first kit includes a free clear stamping block that you’ll use every month.
HOW PAPER PUMPKIN WORKS
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! is a crafting subscription kit that delivers creativity to your door every month. Each box includes everything you need to make a stunning project. We’ll surprise you with projects like cards, gift packaging, home décor, and more for just $19.95 a month (shipping included). Talk about happy mail!
- Promotion is for new subscribers only
- Offer is available March 11–May 10, 2018
- Offer runs for 2 months
- Use code SAVEFIFTY0418 at checkout
- Enter me: Renee Daley as your demonstrator
- Discount is applied to one kit per month for the first two month of a new subscription.
- How it works: A new customer can subscribe during April’s subscription period from March 11–April 10 or May’s subscription period from April 11–May 10 and receive the discount. If a new customer subscribes during April’s subscription period they will receive 50% off their subscription when billed in April and May. If a new subscriber subscribes during May’s subscription period they will receive 50% off their subscription when billed in May and June. If a customer suspends during their 2-month discount period, they will receive their discount during the first 2 months in which they reactivate.
- Does not apply to prepaid codes
Click to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin.
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Enter your email address at the bottom of this page to get updates of new posts by email.SHOP NOW
4 thoughts on “Blossoming Basket Bundle Giveaway”