This adorable stamp set can be yours for FREE if you spend $50 in my online store. Who won’t love to have a valentine made with this cute panda? This exclusive stamp set includes 7 stamps for all occasions and is only available during Sale-a-bration.
Here are the FREE instructions to make the card:
- Cut a card base using Basic Black card stock measuring 11″ x 4 1/4″ scored at 5 1/2″.
- Using the red sprinkle print paper from the Tutti Fruitti DSP paper stack, cut 2 layers measuring 5 1/4″ x 4″.
- Using the white sprinkle print paper from the same DSP stack, cut 2 layers measuring 5″ x 3 3/4″.
- On one of the white layers, stamp the “You’re the Best” sentiment from the Label Me Pretty stamp set in the lower right hand corner.
- Attach the layers to the front of the card as shown.
- Stamp the “Love You” sentiment from the Party Pandas stamp set on the layer for the inside of the card using basic black ink. Attach the 2 layers to the inside of the card. Attach a strip of paper (red sprinkle paper) measuring 1″ x 5 1/4″ to the bottom of the card.
- Using the Lots of Love Box Framelits, cut four red hearts and one white heart. Attach to the front of the card using snail.
- Stamp the Panda with the envelope image using basic black ink.
- Using the Smoky Slate stampin’ blends, add a shadow to the Panda. Color the small heart with the Cherry Cobbler stampin’ blends.
- Cut out the panda with paper snips and attach him to the front of the card with dimensionals.
- Attach the heart shaped metallic metal shapes to the front of the card.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Wishing all my customers a Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope you enjoyed today’s project. Remember my online store is open 24/7. Remember to share this post on social media.SHOP NOW
Occasions Catalog Party Pandas Sale-a-bration Valentine's Day card cardmaking Cards craft DIY diy craft Happy heart Lots to Love Love Note panda Party Pandas rubber stamping Sale saleabration Stampin' UP! Stampin’ Blends Stamping Stampinup StampKnowHow Tutti Frutti