This adorable stamp set can be yours for FREE if you spend $50 in my online store. Who won’t love to have a valentine made with this cute panda? This exclusive stamp set includes 7 stamps for all occasions and is only available during Sale-a-bration.
Here are the FREE instructions to make the card:
- Cut a card base using Basic Black card stock measuring 11″ x 4 1/4″ scored at 5 1/2″.
- Using the red sprinkle print paper from the Tutti Fruitti DSP paper stack, cut 2 layers measuring 5 1/4″ x 4″.
- Using the white sprinkle print paper from the same DSP stack, cut 2 layers measuring 5″ x 3 3/4″.
- On one of the white layers, stamp the “You’re the Best” sentiment from the Label Me Pretty stamp set in the lower right hand corner.
- Attach the layers to the front of the card as shown.
- Stamp the “Love You” sentiment from the Party Pandas stamp set on the layer for the inside of the card using basic black ink. Attach the 2 layers to the inside of the card. Attach a strip of paper (red sprinkle paper) measuring 1″ x 5 1/4″ to the bottom of the card.
- Using the Lots of Love Box Framelits, cut four red hearts and one white heart. Attach to the front of the card using snail.
- Stamp the Panda with the envelope image using basic black ink.
- Using the Smoky Slate stampin’ blends, add a shadow to the Panda. Color the small heart with the Cherry Cobbler stampin’ blends.
- Cut out the panda with paper snips and attach him to the front of the card with dimensionals.
- Attach the heart shaped metallic metal shapes to the front of the card.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Wishing all my customers a Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope you enjoyed today’s project. Remember my online store is open 24/7. Remember to share this post on social media.SHOP NOW