Year of Cheer Product Suite
Stampin’ Up does a fantastic job with coordination of products in the company’s catalogs. The holiday occasions catalog features the awesome Year of Cheer Suite. These products work great for Christmas projects as well as wedding projects. The coordinating stamp set includes sentiments for Christmas, New Years, and wedding cards and tags.
For my tag project, I am going to use the Foil Snowflakes and the Year of Cheer Designer Series Paper.
How to Make the Year of Cheer Tag
- Cut a 12×12 inch piece of the snowflake pattern DSP from the Year of Cheer Designer Series Paper Pack into 3″ x 3″ pieces. You can get sixteen from one piece of DSP.
- Punch a hole in one corner.
- Stamp To: and From: on the back of the snowflake DSP.
- Cut a 7 inch piece of each of these: Silver Mini Sequin Trim, Gold Mini Sequin Trim, Gold Edge Metallic Ribbon, Silver Mini Tinsel, Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine.
- Thread all of these, except the white twine, through the hole in the tag.
- Tie the twine around the ribbons, thread a star embellishment on the twine and then tie the twine in a bow.
- Cut a gold foil snowflake in half and trim the excess off.
- Rub the embossing buddy across whisper white card stock.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark on whisper white card stock.
- Sprinkle with gold embossing powder and melt with the heat gun.
- Punch the sentiment out with a 2 1/2 inch circle punch.
- Attach the half of the trimmed gold snowflake to the back of the circle.
- Add stampin’ dimensionals to the back of the circle and attach to the tag.
I hope you enjoyed today’s project.
Tag You’re It! Challenge #79
I also entered this tag into this challenge blog. You can see my entry and other here:
Year End Sales Event
Check out some of these great deals on retiring merchandise. Available while supplies last.
4 thoughts on “Year of Cheer Christmas Gift Tag”
Beautiful! Many thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It Challenge.
Very pretty tag!
Gorgeous tag! Love all the shimmery gold details! Thanks for joining along with Tag You’re It!