Seasonal Chums Bundle
The Seasonal Chums Bundle from Stampin’ UP makes cute mobile ornaments. Glitter makes the snow in the bottom. Add a lovely bow and greenery to dress up the top of the glass ball. These ornaments are a beautiful addition to your tree or as a gift for someone special. If you buy the bundle of the stamp set and framelits, you save 10%.
Making the Ornament
You can print the PDF to make the ornament here:
I have included instructions and the supply list for the ornaments.
Thanks for visiting my blog today. I hope you enjoy making this project. If you don’t have a demonstrator, I would love to be yours. My online store is open 24/7. Please email me with any questions you may have.
Closeup of Ornament on Tree
A Quick Reminder
No matter what kind of day you’re having, it’s about to get better! The second Stamparatus reservation window is now open, so if you missed the first one—now’s your chance! This reservation window is open until December 30th. Limit one per customer.
- A must-have tool for all stampers, the Stamparatus helps you perfectly align stamp images, stamp multiples of the same project quickly and precisely, and get complete ink coverage.
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 USD
- Click shop now
- Sign in or create an account
- Click on banner that says “The Stamparatus is here”
- Pick Renee Daley as your demonstrator
- Enter your credit card information to reserve yours
- Your card will not be charged until you actually order it… this is just a reservation
- You will receive an email from Stampin’ UP with further instructions
Christmas Seasonal Chums Stamp Sets Christmas Coloring Handmade Merry Ornament paper crafting Reindeer Rudolf Seasonal Chums Seasons Snowman Stampin' UP! Stampin’ Blends Stamping Stampinup StampKnowHow Winter