Make n’ Takes
It is always so much fun to play with some of the new upcoming products from the Occasions catalog. This time we got to try out four of the new product bundles.
Stampin’ Up makes up these little kits of goodies for our make n’ takes. Here is a little sneak peek of what is to come.
It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. Was there lots of cheering when Sara Douglass announced the introduction of this amazing tool to the Stampin’ Up! product line at On Stage? Yes, there was! Here is a little sneak peek of what it can do.
The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
I need product details!
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 USD
How To Get A Stamparatus
With the launch of this tool, we’re trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and we guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in our warehouse. Demonstrators and customers will place reservations and receive their product at the same time. This system will allow Stampin’ Up to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
The global launch will feature three reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- Limit is 3 tools per demonstrator and 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
RESERVATION WINDOWS AVAILABLE TO SHIP November 16–30, 2017 Approx. February 1, 2018 December 5–30, 2017 Approx. March 19, 2018 January 15–30, 2018 Approx. April 15, 2018
Make sure to use me as your demonstrator. Here is a PDF with the details on the preorder. The second PDF has the steps to preorder yours.
I hope you are as excited as I am about this new product offering from Stampin’ Up.
OnStage become a demo Bubble Over card cardmaking Cards Handmade MakeandTake OnStage OnStage2017 Petal Passion rubber stamping Scrapbooking Stamparatus Stampin' UP! Stamping StampKnowHow Sweet Soiree Tutti Frutti