Inside the Lines DSP
The Inside the Lines DSP is the perfect complement to Stampin’ UP’s new watercolor pencils in the Occasions catalog. You get 3 sheets each of 4 different designs in the pack of DSP. It is only available through March 31st though as it is a Sale-a-bration item. The small flower print is perfect for the smudgy flowers I created here.
This bright color palette makes for a cheerful birthday card. The colors play out in the watercoloring on the sentiment as well as the watercoloring done on the embossed image at the bottom of the card. It is really simple to color the embossing with the matching pencil and use a blender pen to smudge it.
The sentiment “Enjoy” was stamped in Stazon and watercolored with the pencils and blended with a blender pen. The sentiment comes from the Everyday Tags stamp set.
Thanks for visiting my blog today. You can check out my online store 24/7 by clicking any item in the supply list. Don’t forget to get your Inside the Lines DSP during Sale-a-bration before it’s gone.
Right now you can get a 3-Month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription Item # 137859 (regular price $59.00) for just $55.00. Plus Choose a FREE Sale-a-bration item when you order.
Enjoy a prepaid three-month delivery of Stampin’ Up!’s subscription kit program. A fully designed project kit will arrive each month with stamps, ink, and paper–everything ready to go so you can skip to the fun part of crafting.
After you order, you’ll receive a code via e-mail to redeem your subscription at PaperPumpkin.com.
CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR SUBSCRIPTION NOW!
MOJO Monday Challenge #485
This cute Easter card was inspired by MOJO Monday’s Card Challenge sketch #485. I have used the framelits from the Basket Bunch Bundle to create the basket and cut out the various Easter images.
Here is the linkup for MOJO Monday #485.
CAS Colours & Sketches
CAS Colours & Sketches provided the color palette for the Easter card. I simply love these bright colors for the subject matter. It makes for a whimsical card.
Here is the linkup for the CAS Colours Challenge #211.
Don’t forget to choose a beautiful item from the Sale-a-bration brochure for FREE when you order $50 or more (Before tax and shipping) of merchandise in my online store. Plus, for every additional $50 you spend, you get to choose another FREE Sale-a-bration item.
If you are considering making a large order, now is a great time to become a hobby demonstrator. It is a great way to get a sizable discount on your orders. You don’t have to sell to anyone but yourself if you don’t want to.
I am hoping to make my goal this year by getting at least two new recruits. Right now is the best time to join Stampin’ UP!. During Sale-A-Bration, you can become a demonstrator for just $99 and choose TWO additional stamp sets for your Starter Kit—any stamp set, any price! (Excludes Sale-A-Bration sets and bundles.) Plus, the kit ships for free!
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Remember to check out my online store and leave me a comment about today’s project.
This adorable floral card features four card challenges. Here are the linkups for these blogs.
Fab Friday #106 challenge featured the above color palette. I really love this fantastic bold color combination of rich colors.
Case This Sketch #209 provided this lovely sketch. It’s simple design works well with this stamp set.
SUO Challenges #168 only requirement was to use Sale-a-bration products from Stampin’ UP. This card featured the Avant Garden Stamp Set from Sale-a-bration as well as the Glimmer Paper Assortment Stack that is available starting February 21st. It is currently available for purchase if you are a Stampin’ UP demonstrator.
The Glimmer paper stack contains 3 new colors for glimmer paper in the 6×6 inch format. You get 4 sheets each of: Bermuda Bay, Mint Macaron and Sweet Sugarplum. You can choose one item for FREE with a $50 order in my online store OR you can get BOTH FREE with a $100 order. Sale-a-bration ends March 31st, so don’t forget to add these to your wishlist.
Simon Says Stamp provided the floral inspiration.
Making the Card
To make this card, you need to make a mask using the largest circle from the framelits collection. I just used a white piece of cardstock. Stamp the floral image around the circle on another piece of whisper white card stock. Add the leaves in the bermuda bay color. Stamp the dots in across the center in rich razzleberry.
Cut the hello sentiment from the Bermuda Bay glimmer paper. Attach it to the center using the glue.
I hope you enjoyed today’s project! Leave me a comment and don’t forget to follow my blog for more great ideas. Click any item in the Supply List to go to my online store.
I won the SUO Challenge Top 3!
Thanks SUO Challenges.
Geez, there are days when I wish my kids were back at Disney World begging to ride the Dumbo ride. It is truly hard to believe that my oldest kids (I have boy/girl twins) will be 25 years old in a few days. When I saw the Birthday Blast stamp set, I knew that it would be a great backdrop for this card. The large star stamp really makes the Mickey symbol pop off the card.
Birthday Blast Stamp Set
Making the Card
- Cut the card base in Whisper White. (measures 11″x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″)
- Cut out 2 Crushed Curry layers. (each measures 5″ x 3 3/4″)
- Rub embossing buddy over the crushed curry card. Stamp the large star image from the Birthday Blast stamp set on the top of the crushed curry card in Versamark.
- Stamp the celebrate sentiment from the Happy Celebrations Stamp set at the bottom of the crushed curry card in Versamark.
- Sprinkle white embossing powder on the Versamark, then tap off excess. Heat emboss with the heat tool.
- Adhere layer to the front of the card with snail.
- Cut a large circle in real red card stock with the stitched framelit and cut the same size in basic black card stock as well.
- Cut 2 smaller circles with the stitched framelits. Cut the real red circle in half and adhere to the large basic black circle.
- Adhere the smaller basic black circles to the large one forming the ears.
- Punch 2 small circles in crushed curry card stock with a hole punch.
- Adhere the crushed curry circles with glue dots.
- Using a white gel pen, highlight the ears, head and pants as shown in photo.
- Attach to card with Stampin’ dimensionals.
- Finish the inside of the card with the Happy Birthday sentiment and embellishment stamps from the Birthday Blast stamp set by stamping in Versamark on a crushed curry card stock piece.
- Adhere to the inside of the card with snail.
Visit My Store
Now is a great time to stock up on all those lovely Stampin’ UP products. Sale-A-Bration is going on so for every $50 (before tax and shipping) in product that you buy, you can choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration item.
Go to StampKnowHow’s Online Store – OPEN 24/7!