Today’s project owes it’s life to MOJO Monday Challenge 479 and Color Throwdown’s Swatch 425. Check out these great sources of inspiration. I had fun with the color palette: Basic Black, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry. When doing the 3 step stamp of the cupcake, I embossed with white powder for the final step. The Falling Petal embossing folder gave some texture to the background as well as the numbered paper from the Party Animal DSP.
Those Sweet Cupcake framelits include the banner piece that was used on this card as well as the wish sentiment. You can bundle the two products together and save 10%.
I cannot seem to stop using the Stitched framelits from Stampin’ UP even though they are currently unavailable. I hope Stampin’ UP brings them back. They make such a classy edge on the cut shape that was perfect for MOJO Monday’s challenge.
Become a Demonstrator
It is a new year. I am hoping to make my goal this year by getting at least two new recruits. Right now is the best time to join Stampin’ UP! During Sale-A-Bration, you can become a demonstrator for just $99 and choose TWO additional stamp sets for your Starter Kit—any stamp set, any price! (Excludes Sale-A-Bration sets and bundles.) Plus, the kit ships for free!
Benefits of Becoming a Demonstrator
- One of the best benefits to being a demonstrator is the discount (20-25 percent).
- Flexibility in setting your own hours and working from home. You can choose how many parties or events to have OR not have! You can also be a hobby demonstrator and just be a demonstrator for your own benefit.
- Support from creative resources like a quarterly magazine, a demonstrator website filled with training, Stampin’ Connection, and Demonstrator Business Web Services.
- Beautiful, exclusive artwork and high-quality products for you and your customers. These products all coordinate so making projects is easy.
- A low-cost, high-value Starter Kit.
- Opportunities to see and purchase new Stampin’ Up! products first.
- The Quick Start program, where you can earn FREE products.
- There is no obligation to continue, if you don’t want to be a demonstrator any longer just don’t buy any more products.
- Stampin’ Up! events, like OnStage where you stamp, learn, and have a blast with your fellow Stampin’ Up! lovers!
- A worldwide stamping family, as well as making new friends.
As always, thanks for visiting my blog today! Feel free to leave me a comment and share my project on social media.
3 thoughts on “A Cute Cupcake”
Great use of the sketch and colors! Sweet cupcake! So glad you joined us at CTD!
Thanks! It was a great sketch to work with! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Way to rock both the Mojo sketch and the throwdown colors! What a great birthday design!