These cute little tags are a welcome addition to holiday gifts this Christmas season. They are simple to make with the Lots of Labels dies.
All of the tags are cut on the Big Shot using the two largest dies. I used silver foil, gold foil and dazzling diamonds paper for the outer layer.
The inner layer uses the Season of Cheer DSP pack in various colors. After cutting the two layers out, adhere with snail.
Stamp the images of the three kids from the Christmas Cuties stamp set on Whisper White cardstock using Stazon black ink.
Using an assortment of Stampin’ Up markers, then color the kids in matching colors of the DSP. Cut them out and attach on the tag using dimensionals.
Stamp the TO: and FROM: from the Christmas Tagables stamp set directly on the DSP. Add a seasonal saying to the top of the tag on the DSP with the same stamp set. If desired cut a hole in the top of the tag, and thread ribbon through. If you like, you can add a bow with a glue dot or a simple embellishment as shown on the angel tag.
These would make a great hostess gift for all those holiday parties this year or attach them to packages for those special people in your life.
Additional Supply List:
- Real Red & Garden Green 1/8″ (3.2 Mm) Striped Ribbon 139615 Price: $8.00
- Whisper White 8 1/2″ x 11″ cardstock 140272 Price $8.00
- Stazon black ink pad 101406 Price $8.00
- Many Marvelous Markers 131264 Price: $110.00
- 2014-2016 In Color Markers 133654 Price: $15.00
- Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper 135315 Price: $5.00
- Silver Foil Sheets 132178 Price $4.00
- Gold Foil Sheets 132622 Price $4.00
- Stampin’ Dimensionals 104430 Price: $4.oo
- Glue Dots 103683 Price: $5.25
- Snail Permanent Adhesive 104432 Price: $7.00
- Winter Wonderland Embellishments 139621 Price: $7.00