This silver framed wedding card is easy to make. Start with a base card with the dimensions of 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″. The next layer is a piece of the Timeless Elegance DSP cut to 5 1/4″ x 4″. Cut a 1 1/4″ x 5 1/4″ strip of the opposite side of the paper. Adhere a 6″ piece of Very Vanilla 5/8″ Satin Ribbon to the strip wrapping the ends to the back of the strip. Adhere the strip to the flower layer about 1/3 of the way down.
Using the largest Deco Labels Collection Framelits Die, cut a piece of Silver Foil and emboss using the Stylish Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Stamp the congratulations from the Happy Notes Stamp set in black ink and cut it out on the Big Shot using the Ovals Collection Framelits Die. Adhere the oval to the silver foil using dimensionals. Add dimensionals to the back of the silver foil piece and attach to card front.
Cut a small piece of the Silver Cording Trim and thread it through a Very Vintage Designer Button. Add the button to the front of the card using a glue dot. Add 2 Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the swirls on the sentiment.
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock 101650 Price: $8.50
- Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper 138444 Price: $11.00
- Very Vanilla 5/8″ Satin Ribbon 134550 Price: $7.00
- Deco Labels Collection Framelits Dies 130102 Price: $25.00
- Silver Cording Trim 139620 Price: $5.00
- Silver Foil Sheets 132178 Price: $4.00
- Stylish Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 132174 Price: $7.50
- Ovals Collection Framelits Dies 129381 Price: $27.00
- Stampin’ Dimensionals 104430 Price: $4.00
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad 140931 Price: $7.00
- Glue Dots 103683 Price: $5.25
- Very Vintage Designer Buttons 129327 Price: $6.00
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels 119246 Price: $5.00