The Antique Tag stamp set is perfect for quick and easy Christmas cards and tags. With a dash of a little heat embossing on the Noel sentiment, this is a card that is sure to please the recipient! It is quick and easy to put together as well.
The sentiment on the inside of the card comes from the Lots of Joy stamp set and is frames out with the Curvy Corner Trio Punch which adds a cute detail to the inside of the card.
Starting with a pool party base card measuring 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and score it in half. Cut a piece of the ornament paper from the Home For Christmas Designer Series Paper at the dimensions of 4″ x 5 1/4″. Cut a piece of the same paper to the dimensions of 2″ x 5 1/4″. Flip it to the striped side and attach to the ornament paper as shown. Wrap a 6 1/2″ piece of the Mossy Meadow 5/8″ Striped Cotton Ribbon around the ornament paper about 1/3 of the way down the DSP smoothing it out so it lies flat. Adhere this to the card base.
Punch out a flower medallion from real red card stock. Punch out a scallop from mossy meadow card stock. Stamp the Noel sentiment in versamark ink on the very vanilla card stock and heat emboss with gold embossing powder. Punch the Noel out with the Label Bracket punch. Layer the 3 items together as shown in the picture. Adhere it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
For the inside of the card, cut a piece of very vanilla card stock in the dimensions of 5 1/4″ x 4″. Punch the corners with the Curvy Corner Trio Punch. Stamp the Merry & Bright sentiment in real red ink and adhere to the inside of the card.
To make the tag, assemble another Noel medallion just like the card above. Cut a piece of very vanilla card stock to 2 1/2″ x 4 1/2″. Punch the top of the strip with the Ornate Tag Topper Punch. Using the striped side of the ornament paper, cut a piece that measures 1″ x 2 1/2″ and glue just under the hole at the top of the tag. Cut another strip of the same paper measuring 2″ x 3″ and glue just under the striped card stock piece. Trim to edge of the tag. Affix the medallion to the front of the tag. Loop a 4″ piece of the Mossy Meadow Cotton ribbon through the tag hole. Finish with a gold bow tied around the mossy meadow ribbon. I hope you enjoy making this Noel card and tag set. THANKS for visiting my blog today.
- Curvy Corner Trio Punch 139683 Price: $20.00
- 1-3/4″ Scallop Circle Punch 119854 Price: $18.00
- Flower Medallion Punch 137417 Price: $18.00
- Label Bracket Punch 132153 Price: $16.00
- Ornate Tag Topper Punch 137416 Price: $23.00
- Home For Christmas Designer Series Paper 139592 Price: $11.00
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock 101650 Price: $8.50
- Real Red 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock 102482 Price: $7.00
- Pool Party 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock 122924 Price: $7.00
- Mossy Meadow 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock 133676 Price: $7.00
- Mossy Meadow 5/8″ Striped Cotton Ribbon 138419 Price: $7.00
- Gold 1/8″ Ribbon 134583 Price: $5.00
- Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder 109129 Price: $5.00
- Versamark Pad 102283 Price: $7.50
- Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad 126949 Price: $6.50
2 thoughts on “Retro Noel Card & Tag Set”
Love your design for the card and tag! Very creative!
Thanks Shannon. 😃