The first step to making this card is to cut a base of pool party cardstock to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″. Emboss the front of the card using the Boughs and Berries Embossing Folder. Next cut a frame out of the gold foil sheet using the Lots of Labels framelits die on your big shot. Cut the cottage picture DSP from the Home for Christmas DSP using the larger die and adhere it to the cardbase. Attach the gold frame on top to the cottages with dimensionals.
Punch out a Santa image with the Note Tag Punch and attach him to the bottom right of the frame. Add a snowflake element to the tag with a glue dot.
Next stamp the Jolly sentiment from the Oh, What Fun stamp set in real red on whisper white cardstock. Punch out the sentiment with the Washi Label Punch. Attach this to the top left of the gold frame. Tie a bow with the real red striped ribbon and adhere to the card with a glue dot.
To finish the inside of the card, cut a piece to whisper white cardstock to 4″ x 5 1/4″. Stamp the Happy Christmas sentiment in real red near the top and glue a strip of the cottage paper to the bottom. Adhere the layers to the inside of the card.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Please leave a comment.
- Oh, What Fun Photopolymer Stamp Set 140386 Price: $21.00
- Home For Christmas Designer Series Paper 139592 Price: $11.00
- Gold Foil Sheets 132622 Price: $4.00
- Pool Party 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock 122924 Price: $7.00
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock 100730 Price: $8.50
- Washi Label Punch 138296 Price: $18.00
- Note Tag Punch 135860 Price: $18.00
- Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad 126949 Price: $6.50
- Lots Of Labels Framelits Dies 138281 Price: $27.00
- Boughs & Berries Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 139671 Price: $7.50
- Real Red & Garden Green 1/8″ (3.2 Mm) Striped Ribbon 139615 Price: $8.00
- Snowflake Elements 139638 Price: $6.00
- Stampin’ Dimensionals 104430 Price: $4.00
- Glue Dots 103683 Price: $5.25