These Winter Wonderland cards come together really quickly. They are an elegant way to send greetings to your family and friends this holiday season. The larger card size of 6″ x 6″ really showcases the beautiful Winter Wonderland DSP and matching vellum stack.
It is easy to add a matching envelope to the ensemble with the envelope punch board and the gorgeous striped vellum.
To start of the project, cut a piece of 12″ x 12″ whisper white cardstock in half and score at 6″. Emboss the cardstock with the Softly Falling folder. Cut out two 3″ x 4″ pieces of DSP and one 3″ x 4″ piece of whisper white. Cut a piece of the snowy looking vellum from the Winter Wonderland DSP vellum stack into a 3″ x 6″ piece. Stamp the tree image from the Winter Wonderland stamp set on the whisper white piece using black archival ink. Stamp over the same image again using Versamark ink. Sprinkle with Iridescent Ice embossing powder and heat emboss the image.
To create the left card, attach the two pieces of DSP in a fan fashion and adhere to the vellum piece. Wrap a piece of the gold glitter ribbon around the vellum and tie a knot in the front. Adhere the entire piece to the main card base.
To create the right card, cut the two pieces of Winter Wonderland DSP in half. Arrange them in the manner shown in photo, except pop the tree image up on dimensionals. Loop the gold glitter ribbon under the tree image and attach behind the cardstock. Attach to the vellum piece. Adhere everything to the front of the card.
Cut two snow words from the Seasonal Frames Thinlits, one in whisper white and the other from the gold tree paper. Attach to the card front . Stamp the Happy Christmas sentiment inside the card using the Oh, What Fun stamp set.
- Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum Stack 139594 Price: $10.00
- Winter Wonderland Specialty Designer Series Paper 139588 Price: $13.00
- Wonderland Wood-Mount Stamp Set 139752 Price: $23.00
- Whisper White 12″ X 12″ Cardstock 124302 Price: $6.00
- Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 139672 Price: $8.50
- Gold & White 3/8″ (1 Cm) Glitter Ribbon 139614 Price: $10.00
- Seasonal Frame Thinlits Dies 139658 Price: $27.00
- Versamark Pad 102283 Price: $7.50
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad 140931 Price: $7.00
- Iridescent Ice Stampin’ Emboss Powder 101930 Price: $5.00
Envelope Supply list:
- Envelope Punch Board 133774 Price: $20.00
- Gold Fancy Designer Vellum Foil 133363 Price: $11.00
- Tear & Tape Adhesive 138995 Price: $7.00
One thought on “Winter Wonderland”
Beautiful cards, Renee!